Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Tours & Trips 2020
Filter to find perfect
Small Group Tour Small groups are usually defined as between 10 and 24 travelers, often less. If you're the kind of person who enjoys more intimate experiences and personal service this is a good choice. All else being equal you will pay a premium for this style vs a larger group tour.
Private Guided Private tours give you the undivided attention of a guide, and often involve special access to sites and unique experiences not available to larger groups. This is a great option for families, couples, and small friend groups. Expect to pay a bit more for the extra service.
Self Guided Tour A travel company plans your itinerary and arranges all the logistics including lodging, local activities, and transportantion. You have the flexibility of a solo trip while still getting the convience and time savings of expert planning. Get 90% of the benefits of a tour, without a guide.
Group Tour Groups are between 25-60 people, typically ~30-40. Usually there will be many opportunities to split off and enjoy meals and excursions in smaller groups. This is the most economical way to travel, saving up to 40% versus booking the same itinerary yourself.
River Cruise These vessels are smaller than most ocean cruisers, limiting which amenties are available. Passenger counts can vary. One of the biggest advantages of a river cruise is the ability to dock at smaller ports and local villages.
Small Ship Cruise Small ship cruises usually have a max passenger count of 500. The primary purpose of these trips is to spend time off the vessel in local ports (e.g. Mediterranean) or experiencing nature (e.g Galapagos or Antarctica). Cabins can vary from budget to luxury.
Large Ship Cruise This is the "floating city" experience, with multiple ways to enjoy your vacation aboard the ship as much as on land. Ships are multiple floors, provide several activities, culinary, and shopping options. They often make fewer stops and have less time available for shore excursions.
Retreats Similar to a self guided tour but staying in one location only with activities and day outings included as a part of the stay.
Camping Typically involves most nights sleeping in tents (sometimes permanent tented sites) or in rustic cabins and lodges.
Basic - 2 star You'll stay in no-frills, but clean and comfortable, hotels or guesthouses. A 'Basic' trip might also involve a few nights of camping.
Value - 3 star Mid-range budget with accommodations ranging from comfortable lodges, guesthouses, and homestays to three star hotels.
Premium - 4 star 3 to 4 star western hotel equivalents. While not all lodging will be 'luxury' they will be quite comfortable by western standards.
Luxury - 5 star The highest level of comfort and service. All accomodations are in four or five star hotels, boutique lodges or high-end homestays.
Very Easy Minimal walking - motor vehicles available for all major parts of trip.
Easy Normal generally flat walking in urban or suburban environments.
Moderate Walking or physical activity half to most of day - no carrying equipment.
Strenuous All or most of day hiking or biking, hills included.
Extreme Very challenging all day hiking and backpacking carrying significant equipment.
Attractions & Cities Visited
Activities & Interests
Relaxed A lot of free time, with very few inclusions. Ideal for independent and/or low-key travelers and cruisers.
Full on For those looking to maximize their sight seeing time. You thrive on a packed day’s schedule from 8 am to 6pm, with some (but limited) free time. Most activities and meals included.
Mixed You will have solid amounts of both free time and structured time with some activities and meals included.
Flight & Transport Inclusions
Rivers & Seas Visitied
Stride Gives Back Stride Gives Back This trip visits a destination impacted by climate change. When you opt in to the Travelstride Gives Back program, we will donate 10% of our net revenue to organizations that help mitigate climate change in these destinations and across the globe. Learn more
- Play a round of golf at Antigua's only PGA rated course, Cedar Valley Golf Club, just 5 km (3 miles) away from Blue Waters Resort.
- The Cove restaurant is situated high above the cliffs, giving a unique dining experience over the Caribbean Sea.
- The resort is set in 17 acres of tropical gardens, which can be explored with the head gardener, John on a private tour.
- Book a sail at sunset or lobster lunch cruise to get the most out of the tranquil ocean setting.
- Complimentary water bottles for all guests and excellent attitude to sustainability.
- Enjoy a traditional kava ceremony.
- Arrive at your resort in style on a helicopter transfer across the islands.
- Snorkel and kayak in the turquoise waters surrounding your resort.
- Relax in your own beachfront bure overlooking the lagoon.
- One of Grenada's most romantic properties, with just 16 cottages in a secluded location.
- Cottages and villas are set on the hillside awarding sweeping views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Daily yoga and a gorgeous spa facility are key to help guests rejuvenate during their stay.
- Join the captain of Helia, a 44' Catamaran and set sail for sunset and snorkeling.
- Situated on the world-famous Grand Anse Beach.
- Traditional Creole cuisine served at Oliver's restaurant, accompanied by calypso, reggae and steel bands.
- Janissa's Spa is one of the finest in the Caribbean, using natural herbs and ingredients.
- Step back in time onto this 350 year old sugar plantation's Great House.
- Set in 26 acres of tropical gardens overlooking its own private bay.
- Rooms are comfortable and traditional with four poster beds and views onto the gardens.
- Enjoy a delicious three course meal or a stunning afternoon tea at the Great House Restaurant.
- Delicious Caribbean cuisine served at the romantic Rhodes restaurant.
- Enjoy an alfresco breakfast on the beach, overlooking the white sand of Lance Aux Espines.
- Take a boat trip along the calm west coast of Grenada to snorkel in the famed underwater sculpture park.
- The onsite dive center offers scuba diving excursions to some of the best reef and wreck sites.
- Estate Villas onsite offer privacy and seclusion.
In order to see Travelstride Select deals you must sign in. We’ve negotiated with many of the world’s best travel companies to save you money! Get the best experiences, save up to $700 per person, and be a hero to your travel companions!
With FREE membership you:
- Save up to $700 per person!*
- Access private deals and offers
- See personalized trip recommendations
- Save favorite trips
Top Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Experiences
Attending a 7 day mediation retreat on the island of Koh Yao Noi in Thailand
Absorbing the surrounding beauty of Osho Meditation Resort in India
Discovering a haven for Kagyu mediation in the heart of Scotland
The closeness to the sea and spirit at Rolling Meadows Mediation Retreat in Mexico
Experiencing the power of silence and meditation at an authentic Indian Ashram
Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Trip Reviews
409 Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Tour Reviews - Summary 97% Recommend
All Yoga, Meditation & Wellness tours, river cruises, expedition cruises, and adventure trips. Find the best guided trips and expert planned vacation and holiday packages. Average rating of 4.8 for all Yoga, Meditation & Wellness trips.