India's Golden Triangle with Mumbai
- Sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi with rickshaw ride
- Visit to the Taj Mahal
What's this trip about?
- Round-trip economy class airfare into Deli (DEL), out of Mumbai (BOM)
- All airport and inter-city transfers
- 2 nights in Delhi at The Vivanta New Delhi, Dwarka or similar
- Sightseeing tour of Old & New Delhi with rickshaw ride
- 1 night in Agra at Crystal Sarovar Premiere or similar
- Visit to the Taj Mahal
- Visit to Chand Baori stepwell & the Harshat Mata Temple (en-route to Jaipur)
- 2 nights in Jaipur at the Sarovar Premiere Jaipur, or similar
- Sightseeing tour including the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, & Jantar Mantar
- Folk dance show with traditional dinner at a local restaurant
- One-way economy class flight from Jaipur (JAI) to Mumbai (BOM)*
- 2 nights in Mumbai at the Fariyas Hotel Mumbai, Hotel Abode, or similar
- Half-day morning excursion to the Elephanta Caves
- Half-day afternoon Mumbai City Tour
- Breakfast daily *Please note: Luggage allowance on this flight is 15 kg (33 lbs) for checked baggage and 7 kg (15 lbs) for carry-on luggage Helpful links fortravel to India: Visa& Passport Info Vaccines& Medications Info
Upon arrival in Delhi, you will be welcomed with a traditional "Mauli ritual" to start your journey on a positive note! Then, enjoy a transfer to your Delhi hotel and settle in.
The twin cities of Old and New Delhi are steeped in history and rich with culture. If time allows, begin sightseeing on your own!
Today, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi by India's favorite form of transportation, the rickshaw! Pass ancient forts, fragrant spice markets, and elaborate tombs. Once your tour ends, escape to the lush green landscape at Lodi Gardens.
Today you will be transferred from Delhi to Agra, a city situated on the west bank of the River Yamuna and part of the great Northern Indian plains. The architectural splendor of the city is reflected in the glorious monuments of medieval India built by great M...
Today you'll wake up early to visit the Taj Mahal at dawn. You'll return to the hotel for breakfast after your visit. Then you'll start towards Jaipur with a stop along the way at Abhaneri Village. Arrive in Jaipur in the evening, with free time to relax or perhaps catch a Bollywood film!
This morning, you'll visit the Amber Fort and Hawa Mahal. The afternoon is yours to continue exploring independently. Perhaps you'll visit Jaipur's Royal City Palace or a local temple. At dinner time, you'll enjoy a traditional meal with folk dancing at a local restaurant!
Spend the morning at leisure before your transfer to the Jaipur Airport for your flight to Mumbai!
Upon arrival, you'll be transferred to your hotel. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
This morning, you'll take a tour to the Elephanta Caves! Then, take a tour of the city, including visits to museums, the promenade, and more! Spend the evening at leisure.
Grab some final souvenirs this morning! Then, you're off to the airport to catch your flight home.
Your trip, your way, planned by an expert:
- You choose budget, destinations, activities, transport & lodging type
- Expert designs the itinerary for you, and once approved, takes care of logistics
Check Current Availability, prices, specials with Great Value Vacations.
The total tour cost includes the tour price (regular or promotional) and the compulsory local payment. The promotional price is subject to change. Check directly with the operator for the latest price offer. The tour operator requires you to pay only the tour price to purchase your travel. The compulsory local payment will be paid when you join the trip. All prices are based on double, twin or triple share occupancy. Solo passengers will be accommodated in a double, twin or triple room according to availability with a passenger(s) of the same gender. Single supplement only needs to be paid if the passenger does not want to share and requests their own room. Discounts can only be applied at the time of booking and cannot be added at a later date, regardless of any changes made to the original booking.
Prices may vary due to local taxes and trip seasonality. Click "Request Info" to inquire directly with the tour operator for the final trip price.
Great hotel choices and itinerary
Great Value did an amazing job with the basic outline ...
Trip to Venice, Florence and Rome
Any trip to Italy ought to have breakfast included. We were disappointed with our plan that only Florence hotel had breakfast included. Rest was dried. Otherwise, it...
Really impressed with the deal. The hotel was outstanding I was shocked. Will be booking again!
At Great Value Vacations, our mission is to be the pre-packaged vacation solution provider from the US to the most desirable vacation destinations in the world.
We offer premium, pre-built vacation packages to the top destinations in the world. Our vacations feature itineraries designed by travel experts and superior accommodations which have been hand-picked and vetted for quality.
What’s more, we offer these vacations packages at Great Value prices that are at or better than if you were to purchase the components separately. Our state-of-the-art technology provides our customers with an easy to use booking system that allows you to book complicated vacations with just a few clicks.
Our team of product experts are your “feet on the street” creating vacation itineraries we’d send our family on (and they have VERY high standards!) We do the heavy lifting for you by researching the best destinations, hand selecting the most desirable accommodations, designing a perfect vacation itinerary and recommending things to do and see along the way.
We’re there for you at every step – from your first call or visit to our website right up until your flight home. Our vacation specialists and support staff are available to answer questions, provide advice or assist you at any point during the vacation planning process. Plus we offer Trip Protection Plans which allows you to cancel your trip for any reason up to 72 hours prior to travel and received a full refund and have access to 24-hr Emergency Assistance while you travel.
Find your perfect trip
- Save up to $700 per person
- Access members-only specials
- Personalize trip recommendations