Kingdoms & Dragons: Singapore to Bali 2025
- present and future blend into an unforgettable journey in a tropical paradise
- steeped in culture and nature as you stroll through gardens of tomorrow in Singapore
- explore ancient kingdoms in Java
- visit flower-filled temples on Bali
- and see dragons of yore on timeless Komodo Islands. Singapore sights
- gems of Java
- Bali highs and Komodo giants combine with stays in luxurious exotic resorts to make this small group adventure culturally enriching in every way. Go back to the future in sophisticated Singapore... discover jeweled palaces and sandstone temples in Borobudur... overnight in Yogyakarta for dinner and a ballet performance at 10th-century Prambanan Temple... experience the beauty and blessings of Bali in Ubud... take a private boat ride to a Komodo island for a walk amidst dragons found nowhere else... and find bliss as you cast your kites and cares to the wind in Bali's Jimbaran Bay.
What's this trip about?
- TAUCK EXCLUSIVE – An overnight stay in Yogyakarta including dinner and an opportunity to explore 10th-century Prambanan Temple up close, touring the complex aboard a private train by day and in the evening attending a ballet show performed by some 200 dancers and musicians Discover Singapore, past and present, during a 3-night stay at its most historic hotel, a city architecture tour, an artist-hosted lunch at a private house and a futuristic Gardens by the Bay visit Enjoy a taste of life on Bali, visiting the Monkey Forest in Ubud, learning about village traditions, and choosing a cooking class, an art museum visit or a hike in the rice fields with a local guide Spend two nights at a beachfront resort on Flores, a boat ride away from Rinca Island in Komodo National Park where its famous dragons reign over landscapes you'll explore with a local guide
Always a surprise to first time visitors, Singapore blends tradition with technology, evoking images of a futuristic and efficient Jetson-style setting with a nostalgic nod to its storied past. Start your morning off with a walking ...
Start the day with a lecture by a local expert before embarking on a visit to themed gardens "where wonder blooms" in a 250-acre fantasyland of space age biodomes, high-tech Supertrees and whimsical sculptures. Your guided tour incl...
A morning flight brings you to another world when you land in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Step off the plane in a cultural hub of puppetry, arts, sandstone temples and jeweled palaces that speak volumes about the soul city of Indonesia. ...
This morning you'll experience the 1,200-year grandeur of Borobudur, a colossal Buddhist temple whose resilience equals its long-standing legacy as a mountain of a thousand statues. Join us at dawn as we visit this 9th-century wonde...
Enjoy a leisurely morning before driving to your hotel in Yogyakarta, renowned as a center of traditional arts and cultural heritage. Visit the royal Sultan Palace in the Kraton, effectively a walled city with shops, cottage industr...
Fly early this morning to the capital city of Bali, Denpasar. Touch down for a drive to Ubud in the middle of the island, stopping for lunch in a local restaurant and a visit to the Monkey Forest; home to over 700 monkeys and 186 sp...
Experience a taste of daily life in one of the prettiest places on Earth as you embark on a walking tour of the Subak Guliang Village. See how its residents live as your guide shares anecdotes about the local customs and culture. Lu...
Accompany a local on a visit to the village market this morning, before your choice of activities. Learn how to cook traditional Balinese recipes during a cooking class or visit an art museum and attend a talk on Balinese art. The e...
Spend the morning on a kite flying excursion before having lunch at a local restaurant in Bali. An afternoon flight brings you to the island of Flores for a two-night stay at a secluded seaside resort nestled in a quiet cove on Waec...
Hop aboard a traditional Phinisi for a ride across the bay to Komodo National Park and the island home of the giant Komodo dragons. Your local guide will lead you down paths to see these rare lizards in their natural habitat, provid...
Fly back to Bali for a two-night stay at a Four Seasons Resort in Jimbaran Bay. For many, this part of Bali is paradise found. It's a land of jeweled beaches, sun-kissed and shimmering in white, black and gold, and necklaced by crys...
Temples play an important role in life on Bali and this morning's visit to Uluwatu Temple, perched on the top of a steep cliff overlooking the sea, helps you understand why. Still functioning today, Uluwatu is one of six key temples...
MEALS : B
PORTOFCALL : Bali, Indonesia
Your trip, your way, planned by an expert:
- You choose budget, destinations, activities, transport & lodging type
- Expert designs the itinerary for you, and once approved, takes care of logistics
Check Current Availability, prices, specials with Tauck.
The total tour cost includes the tour price (regular or promotional) and the compulsory local payment. The promotional price is subject to change. Check directly with the operator for the latest price offer. The tour operator requires you to pay only the tour price to purchase your travel. The compulsory local payment will be paid when you join the trip. All prices are based on double, twin or triple share occupancy. Solo passengers will be accommodated in a double, twin or triple room according to availability with a passenger(s) of the same gender. Single supplement only needs to be paid if the passenger does not want to share and requests their own room. Discounts can only be applied at the time of booking and cannot be added at a later date, regardless of any changes made to the original booking.
Prices may vary due to local taxes and trip seasonality. Click "Request Info" to inquire directly with the tour operator for the final trip price.
Nine Tours and Done
Sad to see a once good tour company stumble and fall into mediocrity. That’s Tauck post-Covid. My May 2023 tour of Normandy, Brittany and the Loire Valley was done o...
Skip this cruise - not worth it
My husband and I went on the Treasures of the Mediterranean Isles Trip jn October 2022. This was our third Tauck cruise with Ponnant but our first post covid and the...
It's easy to see the world's sights. To stand in long lines, push through the crowds, and generally have the same standard-issue vacation as everyone else. But that's not good enough for us, and it's not good enough for you. We believe that travel should be easy. It should be fun. It should be worth your time and the price you paid. It should re-energize and transform. And above all else, it should be beyond the ordinary. Because how you see the world matters.
In 1882, Herman Tauck arrived in New York City from Germany in search of the American dream. His determination and values were passed on to his son, Arthur Tauck, who would realize that dream. With ingenuity and an innovative spirit, Arthur started Tauck Motor Tours, a travel company that would give birth to a new industry. The first tour, through the back roads of New England, was created by this 27-year-old in 1925. It embodied the same successful formula used by Tauck today: do the right thing. Craft a life-enriching travel experience; provide it at a single all-inclusive price; ensure there is great value for money; and rely on recommendations of satisfied customers to build a following and grow the business.
Two elements that did change over the next 90+ years – and three generations of Taucks – were the scope of destinations served and the variety of modes of travel used. Today Tauck delivers life-enriching travel experiences to every corner of the globe, incorporating small cruise ships, premium riverboats, trains, helicopters and more. What started as a New England motor coach tour company has truly evolved into an extraordinary global travel company. The fourth generation of Taucks is now involved in the company. While remarkable in any business, this seamless continuity across generations speaks to shared vision and values.
Throughout its history, the concept of “family” at Tauck has gone far beyond those sharing the surname to include hundreds of valued employees, and hundreds of thousands of loyal guests. The story of Tauck is the story of a unique American family company celebrating a passion for travel – a story that will continue to inspire generations to come.
Find your perfect trip
- Save up to $700 per person
- Access members-only specials
- Personalize trip recommendations